Maxon announces Cinema4D R23 with a lot of new features in this new release, now it’s super easy to bring life into your characters and animations with great new tools and workflow enhancements.
With C4D R23 you’ll enjoy all the great UV and Viewport updates from S22, as well as many additional refinements in both areas. An outstanding new Scene Nodes system has been released to bring power and performance to the max.
- New Character Animation Tools: Includes new Character Solver and Delta Mush workflows as well as a new Pose Manager and Toon/Face Rigs. Cinema 4D R23 includes key enhancements to the animation workflow making it easier to create and manipulate keyframes, produce fantastic new character animation rigs, and manage your character poses, retargeting, and skinning. You can take a look at the video from Maxon character specialist introducing the new features and workflow enhancements like the new Pose Library, Character Solver, Delta Mush, Toon and Face Rigs, Filtering in Attribute Manager and Timeline, Keyframing Optimization, Copy&Paste Ease, Markers with a brand new HUD.
- Animation Workflow: Better Keyframing, Filters for the Timeline and Attributes Manager, and more. Cinema 4D Release 23 also includes two new presets for the Character Object that allows users to easily define character rigs that make it easy to animate toon-styled characters with bendy limbs and to perform joint-based animation of a face.
- Scene Nodes: Scene Nodes offers a sneak preview of the performance you can expect from the next generation Cinema 4D core and object system. It also allows users to explore massive Distributions and Procedural Modeling in advance of the further Cinema 4D core engine development for optimal creativity and experimentation.
- Magic Bullet Looks Integration: Easily apply one of over 200 preset film looks, import LUTs, or work with individual tools for color correction, film grain, chromatic aberration, and much more. Red Giant’s Magic Bullet Looks technology is integrated into C4D’s render settings, so all of this works in the interactive viewport and with your final C4D renders. Best of all, you can save your own looks presets and pass them between many other host applications like After Effects, Premiere Pro and FCPX and more.
- UV Workflows: Cinema 4D S22 introduces the powerful UV editing capabilities in (the subscription-only upgrade) plus new tools geared toward UV workflows for hard-surface models. Additionally, we now have new tools geared mostly at UV workflows for hard-surface models. As there are UV Snapping, Multi-Object Support, Align Straighten Rectangularize, Interface Enhancements to the UV Edit Layout.