Corona Renderer 6 for Cinema 4D was officially released in August 2020! There are many improvements in the latest version such as the new sky model and the texture randomisation is improved, and the Node Editor Fixed.
Here’s the New Features Video for a quick overview of what is in this release:
Corona Renderer 6, quick overview:
- New Sky Model has a better overall tint to the lighting in the daytime, but most importantly supports sun below horizon. Besides, current version does not support turbidity, but it will be added in next iteration of this model. It can not only be selected by using “Improved” sky model in CoronaSky map (this is now the default), but also be selected by unchecking the “Use legacy color” checkbox in CoronaSun (legacy mode is available only in old scenes).
- New Lens Effects give you vastly more control over bloom & glare.
- Randomized tiling: Starting with Corona Renderer 6, the Uvw Randomizer map can also generate the effect of randomized tiling, which prevents the artificial texture repetitions often found in computer-generated images, which is an easy way to make Corona renders even more realistic.
- The Corona Distance shader lets you create “smart” materials that know how far away they are from objects in the scene. Use this to add waves around a coastline, wear-and-tear where objects meet, dirt and noise under window sills, and more.
- The VFB can now be set to use the same colour space that Cinema 4D uses in the native Picture Viewer, perfect for when you are batch rendering or rendering an animation (as those always save from the Picture Viewer).
- New Adaptive Environment Sampler removes the need for Portals, saving you the time (and pain!) of setting those up while giving more accurate results.
- New Masking options that work in reflections and refractions giving you greater control in post.
- Node Editor Fixes giving greater stability, so you can safely make the most of what the Corona Node Editor adds to Cinema 4D.
- Of course, there are lots of other quality of life improvements, bug fixes, and more!
For more information and downloads, please visit https://corona-renderer.com/
At iRender farm, we supports Cinema 4D and corona renderer as well. It takes 5 clicks to access the system and using the server is no different than using any other computer you’ve had. Welcome you all to use the platform and REGISTER here to get free trial today.